Category: Door to Door Minibus SchemeAreas Covered: Hertfordshire
01992 556 771
For residents in Hertfordshire who are over the age of 75 or have a permanent registered disability.
The service is available Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 09:00 and 16:30. Please note we do not operate on Bank Holidays.
Dial-a-Ride is a transport service for local journeys. You can travel within the same district as your home address, or to a neighbouring district. You can use us to get to places like:
- Your local shops
- Visiting your friends and relatives
- Your local GP or dentist surgery
Dial-a-Ride is a door-to-door transport service for residents in Hertfordshire who are over the age of 75 or have a permanent registered disability. It costs £2.10 for the first mile, 50p every mile after. When you travel with us you can bring a friend too, they'll be charged the same amount.
There are a few ways to pay for your journey:
- Pay cash to the driver onboard
- Pre-pay for your journey via debit or credit card
- Purchase a bundle of credits which you can then use towards each trip